2012/02/14

Valentine's Day Collaboration!

Happy Valentine's Day everybody! I recently decided to collaborate with three lovely Filipina makeup gurus on YouTube. We thought that coming up with different Valentine's Day looks would be fun! So here's my take on a very easy to do Valentine's Day makeup. It's sort of a "dolly" look, really.


Check out JANNAMARIELOPEZ's look:


Here's ROXANNERBORROMEO's take:


And last but not the least, SIMPLYBEINGJOANNA's:


Now here's more photos & a list of products I used to create the look.


Product List!

Face:
Kiehl's skin care products
SanSan matte liquid foundation - 03
Nyx concealer in a jar - CJ04 medium
Ever Bilena powder foundation - oriental

Brows:
Ever Bilena eyebrow pencil - brown

Eyes:
Nyx eyeshadow base - ESB03
Dollface 88 earth palette - all eyeshadows
Nichido kohl eye pencil - onyx
Maybelline gel liner - black

Lashes:
Estee Lauder Sumptous - black
Gypsy lashes - black "95"
DUO eyelash glue

Lips:
Nichido lipliner pecil - rosette
Ever Bilena matte lipstick - mauvey





I even uploaded a video tutorial so you guys can re-create this really simple & doll-like look. Please feel free to watch the embedded video.



Happy Valentine's Day again my lovelies. I hope you all have a great one!

9 comments

  1. awesome! tpretty girls! :)

    happy valentines day to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I am as good as you when it comes to make up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look pretty, girls! Love the flirty lashes, Jannie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so dolly cute..^_^~ totally sweetness overload..=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are all pretty...
    how i wish i know how to put make-up, hihi...

    ReplyDelete
  6. All pretty. I wanna know how to put on those types of make up but I only use eye liner. Lol Anyway, cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I can do makeup like that too. No matter how many times I try to copy a look, I can't seem to pull it off. It looks weird on me...

    ReplyDelete
  8. good job! me wish also to do make up like that. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D