2013/02/21

Busy As A Bee

 photo cmznurse_zps205e7ed9.jpg
I've been gone the past few days & might actually be minimizing my blogging as I slowly but surely ease my way back into the life of a nurse. This time I got a slot in a special area - the operating room. It is so much different from the ward and the transition could get rough so I'm giving all my lovely readers & supporters a heads up that I might be blogging less but don't you all worry, I'm still here and I'll be updating whenever I can. I'm really excited for this new path I'm taking. Wish me luck?

2 comments

  1. Good luck on your career. :D My sister is also a nurse so I know how toxic it can get. Hope you can still blog on your free time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck Janine. I'm sure your readers will keep on following your blog through your tight schedule.

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D