2013/02/10

Haulage : Sample Room III

This is my first haul for the month of February and these are all samples I got from Sample Room Ph. Basically, Sample Room is a sampling site where you can "order" samples of items before you commit to buying the product. The coolest thing about Sample Room is the fact that all you pay for is the shipping fee. You also get to share your reviews about the products you get and earn points to claim more samples. Read more about Sample Room here
Anyway, this is my third batch of products from the site (I failed to blog about my first two hauls). I got three products and paid only P130 for shipping to Zamboanga... Check out photos of my lil haul below!
 photo sr1_zps120eda40.jpg
Mir & Ryvi Papaya Soap - Skin Lightening Beauty Bar
 photo sr2_zps24c571dd.jpg  photo sr3_zps1586bb4a.jpg
Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Moisturizing Lotion
 photo sr4_zpsc594517a.jpg
V&M Smooch Lip Detox Lip Butter Balm with SPF15
I've been using the products for over a week and I love 2 out of the 3 products. Can you guess which products I love? Have you tried any of the products? Are you also subscribed to Sample Room? I wanna know so comment down below! *winks*

Post a Comment

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D