2014/05/16

Review : Castelbel Porto Sabonete Aromatico in Lavender Fields

Some people get offended when they get grooming products as gifts like soap or shampoo but I actually like receiving those kinds of gifts especially ones that aren't available locally. So anyway, last Christmas, my Aunt sent over a #BalikBayanBox from the US and I received this along with several other stuff. It's called Castelbel Porto Sabonete Aromatico. You can read more about Castelbel here.
 photo IMG_9675_zps623d679e.jpg
What : Castelbel Sabonete Aromatico
Scent : Lavender Fields
Size : 300g/10.5oz
Made in Portugal
Price : Given to me by my aunt.
 photo IMG_9676_zps6539728a.jpg  photo IMG_9677_zps44fa9536.jpg
 photo IMG_9680_zps63baece8.jpg  photo IMG_9681_zps53462013.jpg
It has been a month since I opened this bar and it's practically still brand new. I've been using it every time I shower and it really does calm me down. I like lathering myself with this during a warm bath after a particularly tiring duty schedule and it helps me relax a lot. It also leaves my skin really soft and moisturized especially my legs which gets really dry. I'm really happy with this product and can't wait to try out the other scent that I got which is called Pink Grapefruit!

Post a Comment

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D