2015/10/08

September 2015 Favorites (Beauty)

 photo 1_zpsxzc8rxk0.jpg
Last month I didn't really have a lot of time to play around with makeup. I always had full schedules and busy days that I decided to stick to the basics : powder, brows, lips and a good skin care regimen... I've been using a lot of different products but these ones made it to my "favorites" list!

Top to Bottom, Left to Right :
St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub
Ponds White Beauty Pearl Cleansing Gel
Quick FX No Shine Mattifier
Ever Bilena Powder Foundation Refill in Light Natural
Nichido Tinted Brow Gel in Medium
Marionnaud Dual Ended Brush
Nichido Mineral Liner in Natural
Revlon HD Lipstick in Rose
L.A. Girl Creme Lipstick in Last Night
Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow Lip Balm in Cherry

So there you guys have it... How about you? What were your September favorites?

2 comments

  1. I also have the same eyebrow brush from Marionnaud and I'm loving it! Been using it for years now.

    Mommy Rockin' In Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick FX No Shine Mattifier I cant find it anymore in Watsons /SM Beauty :(

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D