2016/03/08

Currently - V8

 photo 12498460_614315115373805_1155019284_n_zpsjyld6qqj.jpg
Surprise, surprise! She's back! *chuckles*
I've been gone for too long this time. So much has happened. (I feel like I always say this.) 
This time I have a valid reason. I suffered a heartbreak and I left for Singapore. I'll be blogging more about this soon. For now let's get the ball started with another "currently" post.


Reading:
All The Birds In The Sky by Charlie Jane Anders
"Patricia is a witch who can communicate with animals. Laurence is a mad scientist and inventor of the two second time machine."

Writing:
This blog post.

Listening To:
 
Awesome cover of Adele's Water Under The Bridge by Against The Current.
 
Another Adele song! Send My Love (To Your New Lover) covered by Bailey Pelkman

Smelling:
 photo IMG_8475_zpsvle4rghz.jpg
I've really been into green tea smelling scents and this one by the brand Hype by Concept II is really refreshing with notes of lemon and amber as well. 

Wearing:
 photo IMG_8476_zpsnvknzmjy.jpg 
These Matte in Detail liquid lipsticks in the shade Jhen & Rhea. I love these two shades and will be blogging about them (along with several other shades) soon!

Thinking:
About how I should really cancel that second postpaid bill soon.

Feeling:
Tired but happy. I haven't been happy in such a long time. It's actually such a nice feeling.

Loving:
My new white nails!

Wanting:
More time. So many things to do, so little time.

Needing:
A haircut.

2 comments

  1. Your super pretty keep smiling and keep moving forward :)

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Jannie!... Life is too beautiful to be marred by negative things! Time for us to read your blogposts again!

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D