2016/07/11

Currently - V10

Reading:
I'm currently reading blog reviews for Colourpop Ultra Matte liquid lipsticks. I'm planning on getting a couple of tubes if the wallet permits. *lol*
 
Writing:
This post and grocery lists.

Listening To:

Smelling:
Lysol. I'm a big believer in using Lysol! *lol*

Wearing:
 photo IMG_9968_zpsty1mrsnt.jpg
These gray lenses from the brand Sparkle Lenses. They're the "Forever Classic" in gray which I purchased from MiAnghel shop

Eating:
 photo FOOD_zpstyyar5j9.jpg
Been eating some of the following the past week... Barbecue, isaw & donuts being the usual cravings!

Thinking:
Of a lot of things, and I mean a lot!

Feeling:
Exhausted.

Loving:
My new bedsheets.

Wanting:
Those Colourpop ultra matte lipsticks! I'm really into liquid lipsticks these days.

Needing:
A full body massage. Soon.

Post a Comment

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D