Hello everyone! I'm back with a new review on the Wet N Wild Silk Finish Lipsticks!
The ones I have are in the new sleeker packaging (the old one came in silvery tubes) and I'm really excited to share them with you because they're a nice break away from my usual demi matte - matte lipsticks. Let's get started, shall we?
I usually go for matte formulations because I don't like having to retouch my lipstick throughout the day but sometimes (especially now that it's summer!) matte formulas can get a bit too dry for my liking so these silk finish lipsticks are just the thing to chuck into my purse this summer!
* Contains vitamins A & E plus aloe vera. It also has macadamia nut oil for even more hydration. Definitely something good for your lips!
* No taste or smell which is always a good thing for the more sensitive makeup enthusiasts.
* Glides on easily, doesn't tug on your lips and doesn't settle into fine lines.
* Good color pay off which is buildable.
* Comfortable to wear for longer periods.
* The darker shades leave a nice "stain" effect on the lips which I like.
* Affordably priced!
* The clear plastic packaging top has to be lined up "just right" to get it completely shut which can be such a hassle if your in a hurry.
* Like most Wet N Wild lipsticks, the upper top half doesn't completely retract into the tube and I've ended up nicking a few of the lipsticks!
Aside from the few cons, there isn't much more to say about these except that I'd suggest them to those on a budget but would still like to try out something new... Now check out the swatches!
My personal favorites are Retro Pink & Blind Date.
Have you heard of or tried these lipsticks before? What are your thoughts about the Wet N Wild Silk Finish Lipsticks? *winks*
Janna Joshelle is a 20-something 90's kid who calls herself Jannie. She grew up watching Nickelodeon and Disney channel shows. She mainly blogs about beauty but is in the process of transitioning to a lifestyle&personal blog soon. Oh and she's also a registered nurse that works in the operating room.
All material in this course is, unless otherwise stated, the property of Janna Parel. Copyright and other intellectual property laws protect these materials. Reproduction or retransmission of the materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, without the prior consent of the copyright holder, is a violation of copyright law.