2012/09/23

Haulage ~ Wet n Wild & Maybelline from Sophie J Fashion House!

A few days ago I stumbled upon an online auction site that had really low starting bids.
I was really excited when I saw the Wet n Wild Color Icon palettes with ZERO (0) starting bids.
Needless to say, I stayed up till 12 midnight to make sure I got all four babies.
Unfortunately on my first attempt I was only able to snag three so I waited the next day in hopes for the appearance of the one I wasn't able to get. Luckily it appeared a day later and I was able to snag it as well! I was indeed a happy makeup junkie!
Anyway, these items were from the shop Sophie J Fashion House. She was the shop that got the auction slot at the above mentioned site. Sophie J has a very systematic way of sending online invoices and their customer service is amazing.
I'll stop blabbering now and will show you guys my loot.



I scored this for only P150! It was a slow night and only a few of us were bidding on this item. What a steal, right? Especially since I've seen this being sold for as high as P399-P499! This palette is called PRIDE and reminds me of another Wet n Wild palette called Blue Had Me. This palette has a mix of matte & shimmer eyeshadows in whites, sea greens and blues.


This one was for P175 and is called GREED. Greed also has a mix of matte & shimmer eyeshadows. It has a nice cream shadow, a salmon pink one and some blacks as well. This would be perfect for a spiced up version of the usual black smokey eye.


This palette was also for P175 and is called LUST. Different shades of purple make up this palette. Again, a mix of matte & shimmer eyeshadows. I'm really diggin' the shadow on the lower right. Looks really pretty in the pan. I hope it's as pretty when worn.


And this palette, the one that I wanted so badly, cost me P225. It's called VANITY. How appropriate because it certainly satisfied my "vanity". I've always been a sucker for neutral palettes and this one was love at first sight. I've been wanting to get this palette but it's usually sold out EVERYWHERE! So when I saw it on auction, I literally yelped with joy. So happy was able to get it at P225 only!



These Wet n Wild Mega Last Matte Lipsticks weren't part of the auction but I ordered them from the shop for P150/each. 915B is SPIKED WITH RUM while 907C is MAUVE OUTTA HERE. Been using these for the past few days. Will definitely review them soon.


This Maybelline Lip Polish in Disco Brown was a freebie from the shop.


So was this Maybelline Volume Seduction Lip Plumper.

I'm really happy that Sophie J Fashion House sent over freebies. Definitely put a smile on my face when I opened my packages! So that's it for my little haul.
How about you? What have you been buying lately?

7 comments

  1. wow ate jannie! vanity palette <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. those were really nice deal. am checking their site right now. thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really a steal sis! You're so lucky and so galing! :D I visited their shop :D

    ~ gen
    www.genzelkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to get these palettes too, pero sa ebay naman. Haha!
    Really curious about Vanity and Lust :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow those W&W palette are so pretty ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  6. haven't tried wet and wild yet but it's on my list to purchase soon you have a great haul and I'm a new follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have tried wed and wild :)
    and i really love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D