2013/02/14

Valentine's Date Look : A Makeup Collaboration

Happy Valentine's Day everybody!
I'll be spending today dating the entire orientation group at CMZ since we still have our nurse trainees orientation going on! *lol* Spending the whole day at the conference room listening to lectures, having ice breakers, taking down notes and giving return demos... What fun! *lol*
Anyway, though I won't be going out today on a date or something, I still collaborated with 5 other lovely girls to come up with a simple date look that can be worn on other occasions or even for everyday! Check out our cutie-patootie poster below...
 photo vday_zps4e36928c.jpg
L-R, Top-Bottom : Jannie, Eyah, Michelle, Denzyll, Joyce & Mhisha
 photo IMG_6816_zpsb4057558.jpg  photo IMG_6824_zps0a24c369.jpg  photo IMG_6817_zpsc1ac1e87.jpg
I did a very simple pink smokey eye that's sweet enough to be worn during the day and sultry enough to wear out at night. Kept everything sweet and girly with a soft pink blush & soft pink lipstick! Definitely not too overpowering.
Do you guys want a makeup tutorial on how to achieve this look?
Comment down below!

4 comments

  1. I love yours :) sweet and cute :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and pink combination, perfect for prom too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That eye make-up is so sweet. I'm afraid of pink eye shadows but it looks nice on you. Kelangan lang talaga ng blending and right colors to pair with.

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous look. Love the eyes.

    nikkipandas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D