2013/05/16

Haulage : 22nd Birthday Edition!

A few days ago, specifically May 12, I turned 22 years old and celebrated that moment with close friends, family & my OR workmates. I just wanted to share the things I got for my 22nd birthday aside from a whole lot of love and support from the people who care about me...
 photo bday1_zps58f81e58.jpg
What's a birthday without cake? I ordered my makeup themed birthday cake (money from my folks!) from Sweet Sky Cakes & Confections for P808. The Myrna's Strawberry cake (lower left) is from my OR workmates and the banana loaves (lower right) were ordered by me from an OR workmate, Ate Krizia. Yes, we gobbled up a whole lot of cake on my birthday!
 photo bday2_zps2b33e9f4.jpg
A rechargeable desk fan from my boyfriend. Cj knows how much of a hard time I have when the power blackouts hit so he got me this for my birthday. A lot of people said how weird it is and unromantic of him to get me a rechargeable desk fan but it is by far one of the BEST gifts I got because it's practical and will come in handy for all those hot stuffy nights without electricity.
 photo bday3_zps5d0addac.jpg
Wedge sneakers from Fancy Feet. I pre-ordered these babies last month.
I'm really happy with the fit and the added boost it gives to my lame height.
This cost me P2340 + shipping.
 photo bday5_zps74512486.jpg
Another pair of Neckermann sandals from my folks. This time in a metallic purple color. These are really comfortable to walk in even if I'm extremely flat footed. I have this in brown as well!
 photo bday4_zps050361c2.jpg
First three tops are the ones I ordered for myself from Miss Joanne Paralejas She sells plus size items that are affordable and fashionable! The last three tops are all from my awesome mum.
So lucky that she knows what I'm into.
 photo bday6_zpsf89c9c4d.jpg
Assorted beauty products that I received from my mum, my close friend Shanne and some that I ordered from Beauty's TreasureThe Vanity Zone, The Primp Pad and Womanity.
 photo bday7_zps4b7caa45.jpg
Last but not least, this really cool black faux leather 2-way bag from Unicole (Instagram). This cost P550 + shipping. It was my first time ordering from Miss Nicole and I must say that she is indeed a very understanding and accommodating seller. Check out her Instagram shop to see more of her 
"UNICole" bags!

Aside from the stuff posted above, I also received cash and tons of food stuff like my favorite Tim Tams and Loacker wafers plus a box of my favorite tea! Indeed it was a very happy birthday. I'm so thankful that the Lord has blessed me so much. Hope you guys enjoyed reading this post. Catch you on the next one!

13 comments

  1. Belated happy birthday ate Jannie! Looks like you really splurged. :-) OMG! Couldn't help but notice that you mentioned Tim Tams. Were they bought here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an awesome celebration! Belated happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthdaaay! :))
    www.loveandelegance.info

    ReplyDelete
  4. SIS!!!
    Happy bday. I wish you all the best.

    I loooove CJ's gift. I love receiving things that I can use. i am not a fan of roses, teddys, and chocolates (though receiving them is fine but not really my type hihi). So, that fan is fab. and it's cute kaya. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. belated happy birthday. :) i don't know if you got my text though. :( Congratulations on another year, I hope you had a great day and I hope before the summer ends we at least get to go on a date. I'm leaving on the 3rd of June. The bag you ordered is awesome. I wonder if they have it in brown. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wow you've got great gifts! :) Your boyf's gift is so practical and I like that! Hope all the guys are like that instead of giving girls flowers which will just rot in less than 3 days. Lol!

    My Blog: The Sassy Theory

    ReplyDelete
  7. wooow.. nice birthday haul Jannie!!! :D belated happy birthday!!! <3 <3 <3 love nalang gift ko sayo. hihihihi.. muaaa! :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belated Happy Birthday! :)

    P.S. I'm having an international giveaway.Hope you guys can join. :)


    Cj - www.pinayontheloose.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely bag!! It's really so nice, I swear!! :) belated happy birthday! hope to do more collabs hihi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's great to see a beauty blog whose writer is also in the medical field :) Enjoying your posts so far! Belated happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's great to see a beauty blog whose writer is also in the medical field :) Enjoying your posts so far! Belated happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D