2013/08/08

Small XOXO Armcandy Haul!

I've been trying to break away from my usual choice of huge bulky military-like men's watches and have opted to get more dainty pieces. That's why I'm so in love with XOXO ARMCANDY.
Xoxo Armcandy is Zamboanga based ans started out as an online shop that now has an actual physical store and is managed by Miss Alyssa and her boyfie.  
 photo xoxo1_zps247b3997.jpg  photo xoxo_zps2be7f2ba.jpg
Xoxo Armcandy
Facebook
IG : @xoxoarmcandy
Contact # : 09173053337
 photo IMG_7728_zps3dff6de6.jpg
I stopped by the shop yesterday to pick up a few of my orders, hence this small haul post.
One of the things I love about this shop is its packaging. They use eco-friendly paper bags and rarely use plastic bags.
 photo xoxo3_zpsf76d9d9f.jpg
Neon Baby Pink "Diesel" Watch - P250
 photo xoxo4_zps2995f3d7.jpg
Blue Gray Aztec Print Strap Watch - P350
 photo IMG_7734_zps823a662e.jpg
Printed Bow Hair Ties - P40/each

7 comments

  1. I have a crush on your bowties... =D

    Paperback Giveaway here: http://eljovenlector.blogspot.com/2013/08/book-review-paperback-giveaway-miss.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Ang cute cute nila.... Pero feel ko pang sa anak ko nlng sya.. lol ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! it's so super cute! love the blue grey strap watch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Haul! You're so lucky you're near their shop. I can only see their items on instagram. They really have lovely and cute stuff for sale :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ang affrodable ng watches nila. Akala ko mura na ang sa Tomato.

    Nice finds sis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bow ties are really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D