2013/12/22

MUA Smokin' Palette

I've decided to finally post on one of my favorite "sexy smokey eyes" palette. I remember lemming for the Urban Decay Smoked Palette after reading a review and seeing swatches of the shadows over at Temptalia last year but I couldn't justify purchasing it since I don't usually wear "smokey eyes" out often. So can you imagine my excitement when I found out about the MUA Smokin' Palette? I decided to get my hands on one immediately!
 photo IMG_8003_zps8b9d3bf9.jpg  photo IMG_8005_zps86002a6f.jpg  photo IMG_8008_zps18cbbc20.jpg  photo smokinpen_zps17124bf2.jpg  photo smokinpalette_zps37135567.jpg
What : MUA Smokin' Palette
Where : Kalakalan Online 
Price : P800 (exclusive of shipping)
Glory - Matte, cream shade, perfect as a highlight shade
Boudoir - Matte, warm soft brown shade
Ghost - Shimmer, silvery-taupe shade
Fantasy - Matte, taupe-charcoal shade
Mythical - Matte, black shade
Broken - Metallic, coppery bronze shade
Icon - Shimmer, deep purple with silver-blue reflex
Unleash - Metallic, royal blue shade
Chaos - Shimmer, forest green shade
Wicked - Mettalic, grey shade
Smokin' Eye Pencil - Creamy, Intense black kohl eye pencil

 

1 comment

  1. OMG! This looks nice Jannie! It looks super pigmented! I like the Broken shade <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D