2015/02/18

Currently - V1

I've been seeing this kinds of posts everywhere but my first encounter was over at Ate Krissy's blog.
I find that it's a very easy way to keep my blog updated while sharing a bit of everything that's going on in my life at the moment. Needless to say, I'm very excited for my first "CURRENTLY" post. Let's get the ball rolling, shall we?

Currently...

Reading:
 photo IMG_2061_zpsu0eghxe4.jpg
Cupcakes & Muffins with recipes by Spoom Plus Inc.
I purchased this booklet at Kinokuniya for $5.50 when I was in Singapore last month. Its filled with fun recipes that I'm looking forward to trying out. I have my eye on the chocolate cream cheese cupcake recipe!
Writing:
Blog posts... Lots and lots of blog posts to keep me busy and help my mind focus more.

Listening To:
Smelling:
Like freshly baked double chocolate chunk cookies which I baked earlier. I sneaked a piece and can I just say, they were divine! I must bake another batch for the family soon. It's times like this that I love being a baker.

Wearing:
Comfortable pajamas and a tee shirt... I'm bumming out at home so I don't really feel the need to dress up. I know for a fact that I'm in what most people would call "pambahay".

Eating (something I added):
 photo IMG_2029_zpskwtmardp.jpg
Myrna's Bakeshop's take on the chocolate dulce de leche cake. Moist chocolate coated with a lovely cream frosting topped with dulce de leche. Exquisite (and fattening!) mouthful after mouthful but wait! I couldn't finish it. I still have more than half left because after a few mouthfuls, it can get a bit "nakakaumay"! Boo! Does this mean my sweet tooth is falling off slowly but surely?!  

Thinking:
About what other items to add for sale because I recently opened my old online shop called Unicorn Delight. I'm also thinking about adding carrot cake to my menu for Sugar Works. I'm thinking of so may ideas that I have to make long lists of it all!

Feeling:
Anxious and I don't even know why.

Loving:
My skin because it has improved so much. I'm sharing my skincare routine soon so watch out for it. It doesn't involve any high end brands!

Wanting:
A deep body massage. Maybe a swedish one at one of the local massage places in Zamboanga. A lot of people have been encouraging me to try out Nuat Thai located at Garden Orchid Hotel. I might try it out one of these days just to see if the raves are true.

Needing:
Inspiration! For a lot of things going on in my life right now. I need inspiration to come up with fresh recipes for my baking and also meals for my grand folks. I need inspiration to write more meaningful posts on this blog other than my very enthusiastic makeup reviews. I need inspiration!!!

Wishing:
I could finally land a really stable job. Be it Philippine-based or abroad. It would be nice to finally be confident enough that I have "sweldo" every 15th & 30th of the month. If this wish comes true soon, I can finally start putting aside money for my #lifegoals ...

Post a Comment

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D