2015/02/06

Oh Hello February!

 photo February_iPhone_Nicolesclasses_02_zpsqrcmkhn0.png
Hello my awesome readers! It's been quite some time since my last blog post. As some of you may already know, I'm on a short vacation in the Merlion City! Singapore is a second home to me because my family happens to be based here. I left the Philippines last Janaury 24 and I'm heading back home to the PI on February 07. That's tomorrow.

I decided to take time off from the shopping & food tripping I've been doing here to update everyone on what you guys can look forward to on my blog this coming weeks. First I'll be having a Feb-Ibig Love Month giveaway which will be posted tomorrow night! So watch out for that. Next, I'll be having some Singapore posts as well to share with you guys my adventures over here. Lastly I'll be updating you guys regarding my weight, diet & also how much I've saved since I started with the 52 week money challenge!

For now, head on over to my IG account ( @jannielogy ) to check out some public posts of my trip to Singapore! Feel free to follow me as I post ion a semi-regular basis over at IG. It's definitely a fun app to have and explore!

Post a Comment

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D