2012/12/01

Christmas Makeup Collaboration : Miss Clause

Brrrrrr! It's cold in here!
It's probably the Christmas wind blowing in...

Hello my dearest readers, it's finally December and in a few days we'll be celebrating one of the most joyful holidays we have... CHRISTMAS!

Photobucket

In line with this, I have collaborated with several other beauty bloggers to bring you fun Christmas inspired makeup looks starting with Mr. & Mrs. Clause's daughter, MISS CLAUSE!

Photobucket

I must say, I'm a rather TANNED Miss Clause! *hohoho!*
My look is very wearable, even if it does involve shades of red and gold. Read on for the list of products I used...

PRODUCTS USED:

SanSan matte liquid foundation - #2 & #3
Ever Bilena powder foundation - oriental
Ever Bilena liner pencil - brown
AVON clear mascara
NYX HD eyeshadow base - skintone
Beauty Cosmetics 120pc palette version3
Wet n Wild coloricon palette - vanity
Nichido kohl eyeliner - black
1 pair false eyelashes
DUO glue - clear
Ever Bilena powder blush - earth
NYX powder blush - dessert rose
NYX round lipstick - femme, fire, pure red

Photobucket

Watch out for more collaborated makeup looks coming soon and a collab giveaway for Decemeber to be posted tonight! <3

4 comments

  1. ang ganda. hihi. buti pa kayo magaling mag make up. kainggit!

    new post: http://lhyziebongon.com/status-busy/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one dear! I hope to do future collabs with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look! I like the lashes! Saan ka bumibili? =)
    Yours was really wearable while mine looks like a halloween look! LOL =))
    and the fact that you really took effort to buy the Santa hat!

    love this look. thinking of re-creating this! =)

    -Clai
    http://clarisselitiatco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D