2012/09/07

Haulage ~ Kering Keri Store Goodies!

It's only been about a week into September and I'm already back with my second haul for this month! *LOL* Anyway, this particular haul is from an online shop called KERING KERI STORE. She had a sale a couple of days ago and I grabbed the opportunity to get some stuff that were up to 70% off their actual retail price! What a steal, right?! So anyway, let's get started...


My items were wrapped up carefully in tons of bubble wrap to keep my fragile babies safe and sound. I like it when online shops invest on bubble wrap. I think it gives off a message that they care about how their items arrive at their buyer's doorstep.


Another thing I liked about the store is this little "receipt" they included in my package. It'll be of help to me when I start doing reviews about the items. I can at least inform my readers how much I paid for my stuff...

Moving on, here are the little goodies that I purchased...


The Tony Moly tint in trial size cost me P75. This wasn't the sale price and I was expecting it to be tiny but this really was quite a shocker! *lol* I'll be doing a review on it soon. The reason I got this instead of a full sized one is because I'm not a big fan of tints so I decided to give this a test drive before committing myself to the full sized product.


This is the  MeMeMe Beat The Blues in Sunbeam. This cost me only P340 instead of the usual P400-P450 at other shops. I'm really excited to try this out because this happens to be my first ever liquid highlighter/illuminator. I hope this works out for me. I know it looks "pinkish" in the photo but in real life this leans towards a golden shade. I'll make up for the bad photo in my review of this product.


POP Beauty Ribbon Gloss in Naked Ribbons. This is made up of 5 lovely strips of lip-shine/lip gloss like product. I've never seen this before and was intrigued by it. So this is sort of a hit-or-miss product. I paid P130 for it.


Oh my gosh. I can't even begin to tell you guys how long I've been lemming for this product. It's the Miners Tin o Tint in Watermelon. This usually retails for P250-P280 but I snagged this at only P 150! Definitely a steal in my opinion.


This L.A. Colors 6 Color Eyeshadow Palette in Dreamy cost me only P85! I was blown away. Now I must admit that I've never used L.A. Colors products before so I'm really hoping this palette works for me since I am so in love with the colors! I'm planning to make use of this palette in my P500 makeup challenge so watch out for that.


Another L.A. Colors item is this Eyeshadow Trio & Eyeliner Pencil in Rose. I've really been into browns, plums and nudes for the longest time. This beauty cost me P99 only.


The last product I got from Kering Keri Store is this Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in 535 Park Ave. Peach which cost me P230. This is a very lovely everyday color that may just be my next "my lips but better" shade! *winks*

So there you guys have it. My second haul for this month!
Catch you guys on my next post and don't forget to join my ongoing giveaway.


SEPTEMBER THANKSGIVING GIVEAWAY


5 comments

  1. Whoa we have the same LA Colors Palette :D I got it from an event. Please tag me when you post a look using the palette. Thanks!


    ~ gen
    www.genzelkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a Kering Keri Store shopper. The seller is super easy to transact with. BTW, I am drooling over the tint o tint. I looks delish hahaha!

    http://michellemagramo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that Tony Moly tint from them as free! Yay! Wow giveaway! I wanna join!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool!! first time to hear about the shop.. looks like I need to visit it too!! haha.. :D

    Cheers~!

    - Justin -
    The World According To Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did not go wrong with the Tony Moly tint, I'm telling you! :D It's staying power is fab and the color is really pretty! ♥
    love your haul, esp. that you got them at a deal! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D