2012/11/19

BTS : Aj Mendoza

Yesterday was a day of firsts...
It was my first time to be working on a male subject, Aj Mendoza, my first time seeing Sefi play with different colored light effects, and my first time working with Prei.
Photobucket
Above is a photo collage of some of the BTS (behind the scenes) shots.
For now I'll leave you all with the unofficial teaser. I can't disclose the concept right now so I'll leave you with your imaginations working. *wink*

Client : Aj Mendoza
PH : Sefi Curada
HMUA : Janna Parel
Stylist : Prei Datolio

---
We are open to cater to Zamboaga based clients!
Contact me (Janna/Jannie) at 09179096366 for bookings.

8 comments

  1. I'm glad that I've finally met you. I'm excited for the teaser! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for the next post!
    I really love your works sis :)

    New Post at:http://lhyziebongon.com/with-the-lunatics/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoooo cool! Kung magkapit-bahay lang ang Caloocan at Zambo.
    Gusto ko maging alalay mo sis basta imake-over mo lang ako haha!!

    Hoping to see more photos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the official shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually feel excited about this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your room turned a studio na talaga ah! NICE! Can't wait to work with you guys soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. waaah...this makes me more excited for our shoot with Sefi. Thought I will be the first male subject of sefi. But anyways, it's Sefi. Magiging choosy pa ba ako? Hehehe Hope makasama ka rin sa shoot na yun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meee tooo! I can't wait to work with you guys too! I don't wanna be a photographer if Sefi's there! I can do props or what! I'm getting my Fine Arts self working! <3

    Read your recent status, Jannie. Not everyone can really see the value of your creativity in monetary sense yet, pero keri lang! At least alam mo that you are not worth php300 only. More so, you know that you are not short-changing anyboody. Take care, girl! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D