2014/09/16

Review : Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet

Unlike most ladies, I'm not a very big fan of perfumes. It's probably because I have a sensitive nose and subtle changes in scents triggers a succession of sneezes but on certain occasions I do find that specific perfume that's great for me. This one from Dior is definitely something that caught my attention. 
"Discover Blooming Bouquet, the newest interpretation of Miss Dior. Created for an irresistibly charming and flirtatious woman, Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet embodies the couture spirit of Dior in a sparkling and sensual essence. Unfurling a delicate blend of Sicilian orange essence to reveal a tender floral heart, the fragrance unveils notes of pink peony and Damascus rose. As a finishing touch, white musks softly envelop this light and sensual floral bouquet. The bottle is a true work of art, expertly showcasing Dior’s savoir faire. The houndstooth pattern made famous by Christian Dior is embossed on the base, while a sleek metallic bow adorns the neck."
 photo IMG_9928_zps5e8edc1e.jpg  photo IMG_9929_zps8ddd37da.jpg  photo IMG_9930_zpsddb86ef0.jpg  photo IMG_9932_zpsf875da80.jpg  photo IMG_9931_zpsd62c0956.jpg
Due to my sensitive nose, I always go for perfumes that lean on the clean and crisp side with not much muskiness going on. I also go for perfumes that last long and smell better as the day goes on. Maybe this is why I really like the Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet because it fits all my "wants" and "needs" for a perfume.
I've gone through 4 bottles already and it's definitely something I'd like to keep coming back to. I'm down to my last stand by bottle and now I really need to get myself a backup bottle of this beauty. How about you? What's your favorite perfume?

Post a Comment

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D