2015/12/03

HMUA Work : Shereen's Yearbook Pictorial Look

 photo IMG_6573_zpswtqzkayr.jpg

I haven't been really accepting clients for hair & makeup services the past few months due to my busy schedule and my shifting to baking but this is a special case. This lovely lady is a close friend's 
lil sis" so I made an exemption. She had her yearbook pictorial yesterday and I felt the same amount of excitement for it as if I were graduating all over again!

Here's the list of products I used on her.

Face:
Evian Mineral Spray
Quick FX No Shine Mattifier
Quick FX CC Cream
Naturactor Cover Face Foundation #151
IN2IT 2 Way Foundation OCF #02 Warm Beige
Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder
Contour & Blush from palettes purchased from Red District

Brows:
Nichido Mineral Precise Eye Pencil in Walnut
Nichido Tinted Brow Gel in Brunette

Eyes:
Several different eyeshadows from different palettes...
Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara in Black
IN2IT Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Very Black
Generic pair of falsies 

Lips:
Nichido Lip Liner in Rosette
(topped off with a nude shade from a generic lip palette)

Post a Comment

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D