Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Nude on Nude Series - Classic Pin-Up

Yesterday I came up with another makeup tutorial. I even posted a sneak peek on Facebook and a lot of people requested that I upload the video tutorial. The photo below is the one I postes as a sneak peek. It's another one of my "pa-cute" photos. *lol*


Anyway, I decided to come up with a new series. I was inspired by Janah of Make-up By Janz since she also did a series using this palette. What palette am I talking about? Well, it happens to be the NYX NUDE ON NUDE palette. I purchased mine from Beauty's Treasure. I couldn't afford to get the UD Naked palette so I settled for this last year. I know it can't really be compared to the Naked palette, but it does the job and you get your money's worth with 20 eyeshadows & 10 lip colors. So I decided to pay tribute to this very useful palette and come up with a series. Starting with this classic pin-up look!




Product List!

Face:
Kiehl's skin care products
SanSan matte liquid foundation - 03
Nyx concealer in a jar - CJ04 medium
Ever Bilena powder foundation - oriental
Ever Bilena powder blush - earth
Nyx powder blush - mocha

Brows:
Ever Bilena eyebrow pencil - brown

Eyes:
Nyx HD eyeshadow base
Nyx Nude on Nude palette - all eyeshadows
Maybelline gel liner - black

Lashes:
Nyx mascara - black
ES A510 eyelashes
DUO eyelash glue

Lips:
EOS lipbalm - lemon drop
Nyx Nude on Nude palette - lip color






I hope you dolls enjoyed the photos. Now to learn how I got this look, check out the video tutorial below! If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments box.


26 comments:

  1. Pretty! This looks similar to Adele's makeup look during her Grammy's performance. =)

    Makeup and My World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been meaning to re-create Adele's look (grammy's) but I totally didn't mean for this particular tutorial to turn out that way. LOL. :)

      Delete
  2. Ang ganda! :) Very Adel-esque. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis! :) A lot of people have been commenting that super "Adele" ang dating.

      Delete
  3. Love this! Looks really pretty. I love the super long and noticeable eyelashes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The lashes are from kkcenterhk. I love 'em too! Super dramatic ones. :">

      Delete
  4. cool makeup! :) parang natural lng din..love it! :)
    I miss doing makeup vids :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikaw kasiiiii. Puro na lang fashion. Do a makeup related post naaaaa! I miss your makeup tutorials!

      Delete
  5. oh, nice! you also use the nicest background music ever. :)
    i think i like the lip color the best. una ko talaga siyang hinanap sa list mo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super effort pa ako sa BG music. Couldn't think of anything that would fit the tutorial. LOL. Buti na lang I remembered Alicia Keys. :D

      The great thing about the nude on nude palette is that it comes with lip colors na! :D

      Delete
  6. cool tutorial.. helps me practice how to apply nude shades.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice eye makeup. i like it because its like natural and light. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree. Pwede pang everyday, minus the lashes though.

      Delete
  8. cooool. love the make up. btw. nice header. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gee I can really learn a lot from this site! Have added you and will be checking out more of your videos! tnx tnx! Hope you add me up also, I need mileage dear, here is my blog:
    http://www.gastronomybyjoy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very glamorous lashes. I love that palette! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR! :) The lashes are super awesome.
      As for the palette, it's one of my all time favorites.

      Delete
  11. Hi!!~ This look is so CLASSIC and wearable! :)
    I am feeling it! ^^
    I am a new blogger and if you are interested hope you could check out my blog too and see if you like it~

    LOVE: Arrienne
    http://mineeh11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really pretty and nice tutorial Jannie :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like nudes therefore i love your make up! Haha Cool header you got too! Keep it up! more tutorials please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how the make up came out! You look so pretty :D

    Myxilog

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D