2012/10/10

Makeover Madness : Tatin C.

Last Sunday my dearest friend Tatin took her oath as a new registered nurse of the Philippines. Of course it was a special day and she wanted to look extra special so she availed of my makeup services for her big day...


List of Products Used...

FACE:
Celeteque oil free-water based moisturizer
NYX concealer in a jar - beige
NYX HD liquid foundation - 02
Shu Eumura face architect liquid foundation - medium beige

CHEEKS:
BeautyUk powder blush - rose pink
Mememe highlighter - sun beam

BROWS:
Avon clear mascara
NYX eyebrow kit - medium brown
Ever Bilena eyebrow pencil - light brown
NYX eye liner pencil - brown

EYES:
NYX HD eyeshadow base - skintone
Wet n Wild coloricon palette - vanity
Beauty Cosmetics 120pc V3 palette
Physician's Formula gel liner - chocolate
Maybelline volum' express hypercurl mascara - black

LIPS:
NYX lip liner - natural
Wet n Wild megalast matte lipstick - spiked with rum



I also did her hair. It's a twist bun that looks really fun but polished at the same time. She's my first ever client who I did hairstyling on. I hope to do more hairstyling in the future!

So what do you guys think of her makeover look?
I'd appreciate constructive criticism but please don't expect me to tolerate very nasty comments.

---
For Zamboanga based readers interested in hiring me as their makeup artist, please feel free to email me at parel.janna@gmail.com. You may also contact me through my business number 09179096366.
Thank you!

3 comments

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D