2012/07/26

Guest Post : Winning Duo By Carla Cee



I bought these two babies just recently because I got really worried about my very dry face. I use the Celeteque Facial Wash and Myra E Facial Moisturizer twice a day and I think my face was very happy about it.


Celeteque Facial Wash is sold at 119 Php and I guess it’ll last for a month or more. Cleansing your face is a must and should be included in your routine for all purposes. I mean your face gets a lot of dirt and it needs to be cleaned, right? You can buy it on any Watsons Store.


Myra E Facial Moisturizer is sold at 99 Php its small and compact that you can bring it anywhere for you to use anytime you want. I have a DRY face so a MOISTURIZER is a NEED. J It has spf 15 so it protects you from the sun at the same time. How convenient!

I can say that this is a winning duo because the products are soothing, smooth and soft to your skin, I think they’re vitamins J I give the duo a rating of 4/5 and I am definitely recommending it to all of you. Thank you to Ms. Janna for letting me guest post in her beauty blog. More power to you Ms. Janna!




~ *** ~ *** ~ *** ~ *** ~

Carla Cee is a 21 year old Filipina living in Southern Philippines. She has an Undergraduate Degree and is currently having her review classes for a Licensure Board Examination come Novemeber 2012. She shares her life and interests in fashion, beauty & photography.

2 comments

  1. Thanks Miss Janna! God Bless :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my winning duo is celeteque facial wash and iWhite moisturizer =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D