2012/11/05

Halloween Makeup Collaboration : "Celebrity" Inspired!


Our last Halloween Makeup Collaboration happens to be a celebrity inspired one. I know we're sort of late in posting this but my co-bloggers & I have been pretty busy! *eeep!* Anyway, I won't keep this a long post... Just keep on reading for the list of products used...


For this look, I got inspiration from Adele. I love how she rocks fluttery lashes!

Products Used:
SanSan matte liquid foundation - #2 & #3
Ever Bilena powder foundation - oriental
Ever Bilena liner pencil - brown
AVON clear mascara
NYX HD eyeshadow base - skintone
NYX Nude on Nude Palette
Nichido kohl eyeliner - black
2 pairs false eyelashes
DUO glue - clear
Ever Bilena powder blush - earth
NYX powder blush - dessert rose
NYX round lipgloss - apricot (blotted)
NYX round lipgloss - clear

Don't forget to check out my co-bloggers posts:
Iyah as Iza Calzado
Eyah as Lady Gaga
Mhisha as Nicki Minaj



4 comments

  1. Those lashes are to die far! Been trying to this make-up din. Help! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look is so clean! I read that you use sansan.. I haven't tried any san san products yet.. I'll check them out. :)

    http://eyahnism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you resembles adele!! especially on the eyes!! I love adele! ^_~

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D