2012/11/06

Echo

Once again, Patsy (a dear friend) and I have teamed up with our co-blogger JM Campos who also happens to be a budding stylist. Patsy & I have been itching to work on another video again so when she got back home to lil ole Zamboanga we took time out from our schedules to shoot this piece of art. We we're lucky that JM was game with the whole idea!

HINT : The Vampire Diaries' fans will instantly recognize the background music... :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
And now, our final output :

Model & Stylist : JM Campos
HMUA : Jannie Parel
Videography & Editing : Patricia Sy

How did you guys find the video? We are open to constructive criticism!

5 comments

  1. I hope your readers can comment on the video too, so I can improve :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the concept. And not to forget the round sunnies. btw, what videocamera are you using? Because it was a bit shaky. still, good job and more power. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Krystel, we used a handheld NikonD90+50mm f/1.8 lens and Sony HDR-XR160 Handycam...

      Delete

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D