2014/12/16

Christmas 2014 Wishlist

Christmas is just a few days away and there's this silent panic going  through me because I'm swimming neck-deep in "things I have to accomplish" before Christmas and one is this particular post. Last year, my Christmas wish list got posted as soon as December hit and I got pressured when I  received a text message from my Ninang asking me what I wanted this Christmas.

This Christmas most of the things I want and need are centered towards my new business endeavors. You won't be seeing anything makeup or skincare related on my Christmas 2014 wish list but I do hope you still find my list interesting.

 photo ScreenShot2014-12-15at14835PM_zps685b59a1.png
Top to Bottom : Digital Kitchen Scale, Cutesy Apron, Alpha-Numerical Cookie Cutters, Fondant Smoother, Plain Fondant Roller & Fondant Rollers with designs
I think by now most of you can already guess what my new business adventure is? It's baking! Last year I started a small online slash baking from home business that I called Sugar Works and it's received a good amount of notice. This coming 2015 I've decided to broaden the scope of my baking and finally accept customizable cakes & cupcakes (hooray for fondant & gum paste!) hence the need for the above mentioned tools. At the top of my wish list is definitely the digital kitchen scale because I'm trying my best to be more precise in my recipes and I'm looking forward to experimenting with recipes that call for ingredients measured by grams. 

 photo ASOS_zps990cb5bc.jpg
Top to Bottom : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Any or all of these ASOS Curve dresses. I'm in the size US20 or UK24 (yes, there's a difference). I really like the quality of ASOS clothing and the fit.

Okay, I think that's about it.
Wait, what? No MAKEUP? *chuckles*
Yes, no make up this year because this year it's all about the needs and less of the wants.

PS : I'm also accepting hankies, white socks, black & blue ball pens as well as a new "lunch" food keeper for my hospital duty days. Hehe. :)

2 comments

  1. great choices dear!
    loving those baking needs.
    :)


    Ms. Kei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!
    Merry Christmas >.<
    I would be more than happy if you would take some time to check out my new little blog
    http://beautisushi.blogspot.ca/

    Thank you~

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D