2016/07/11

Kleancolor Madly Matte Lipsticks

Surprise, surprise! Here's another lipstick related post because you all know how much of a lipstick fan I am. These lovely tubes were generously sent to me by Miss Suzanne Africa of Suzanne's Emporium. I received these babies during a really dark time in my life (chos!) and they really did serve as a bright spot during that time.
 photo IMG_8745_zpsle7223xd.jpg
It's my first time using anything from the KleanColor brand.
These particular lipsticks are from the Madly Matte line.

"The Madly Matte Lipstick is a perfect collection of bold, vivid lip colors with a marvelously matte finish. Lipsticks provide long-wearing comfort without drying lips or feathering. KleanColor presents a grand collection featuring a wide assortment of colors, ranging from muted neutrals to vivacious plums and everything else in between to help you achieve the most dramatic and versatile looks. Color stays true and pout is left incredibly sublime and enviable." - Taken from the website.

 photo IMG_8746_zpsl4ele4a8.jpg
I was sent two shades = Fandango & Rosewood.
 photo IMG_8747_zps5esza850.jpg  photo IMG_8748_zpsaqgdjrdu.jpg  photo IMG_8749_zpshwk8zgzr.jpg
Rosewood is a medium brick red shade with slight brown undertones.
Fandango is a bright cool purple shade.
What do you think about the shades I got? Tell me in the comment box below.

Post a Comment

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D