2016/07/10

Revisiting : Wet N Wild MegaLast Lipsticks!

If you've been a long time follower of my blog then you probably know by now that I love lipsticks. Some girls love eyebrow products to get "on fleek" brows, some are obsessed with foundations to get that perfect flawless looks, some are into palettes of eyeshadows. Well I'm in love with lip products, especially lipsticks. I have a variety of shades and finishes and I can go on and on about  the different tubes I have in my collection but today I'm revisiting an old favorite - Wet N Wild Megalast Lipsticks! I've been collecting tubes of this line since 2014! *teehee* Hope you enjoy the swatches!

 photo IMG_8750_zpsh0o8hrmq.jpg

 photo B_zpsepmbsy5c.jpg  photo E_zpsfj180twf.jpg  photo A_zpsrlumac4h.jpg  photo C_zpskfqr8whz.jpg  photo D_zpsssdfzdqp.jpg

Post a Comment

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D