2012/10/05

Makeover Madness : Aicy L.

This makeover post is for another lovely client, Miss Aicy.
After I posted Shanne's makeover, I decided to post the rest of the girls' makeovers too!


Aicy had relatively nice skin which was easy to work with. I decided to go for a light orange-toned gold with a mix of taupe and mocha in her crease... And to add a punch of color to her face I decided to add some rose-pink blush & a bright coral-red lip.



List of Products Used...

FACE:
Celeteque oil free-water based moisturizer
NYX concealer in a jar - beige
NYX HD liquid foundation - 03

CHEEKS:
NYX cream blush - glow
Mememe highlighter - sun beam

BROWS:
Avon clear mascara
NYX eyebrow kit - medium & dark brown
Ever Bilena eyebrow pencil - brown

EYES:
NYX HD eyeshadow base - skintone
NYX nude on nude palette
Beauty Cosmetics 120pc Version3 palette
Maybelline line stiletto liquid liner - black 
False eyelashes
DUO eyelash glue - clear

LIPS:
NYX lip liner - plush red
NYX round lipstick - femme


So what do you guys think of her makeover look?
I'd appreciate constructive criticism but please don't expect me to tolerate very nasty comments.

---
For Zamboanga based readers interested in hiring me as their makeup artist, please feel free to email me at parel.janna@gmail.com. You may also contact me through my business number 09179096366.
Thank you!

3 comments

  1. Beautiful. You're an artist. I think she can just wear that make up everyday. I can't tell if it's loud or what but I think it's good for everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful makeover! You successfully drew out the elegance of that girl!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple lang pero elegante tignan, flawless pagkakamake-up mo sa kanya ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear reader! I hope you drop a line or two. Comments really make my day! :D